It is time for another linkup for lovers of books, literacy, and literacy-related activities! We have great news this week. We have a new host! Now your posts will be seen on three websites each week!
Follow her on:
Tami is a working mom who delights in motherhood (two teens and a toddler), fit living (as one of the goals she struggles with) and a good book (okay, she has piles of books).
We are so excited to have her on our team! (I’ll update our image for our host graphic to include our new host next week! Welcome Tami! Glad to have you on board!) Now on to our hop!
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Ashley @Circling the Story
Welcome to Week 6 of Book Musing Mondays
Congratulations to Kira Anastasia for having the most clicks on her post. Her post featured some interesting historical titles. Be sure to check it out.
You could be featured next! Remember, we try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin your book-related posts to our Pinterest Board!
Follow Mary Hill’s board Book Musing Mondays Linkup on Pinterest.
We love to read family-friendly book reviews and posts about anything literacy related. Link up your fun book reviews or posts about book discussions or fun literacy-related activities. I even love reading about great magazine articles. What do you think about changing the name to Monday Literacy Musings? Just a thought so we can expand the focus to all things literacy-related. Vote in the comment form below.
Now it is time to link up to the Book Musing Mondays hop!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too!
Linking up with these hops this week:
Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg, Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, and Mommy Monday Blog Hop.