During my 31 days series I’m taking a cue from Jacey and planning to use one weekend day to link up to some blog posts from established writers and others taking part in the 31 day challenge that have relevance to finding beauty in the mundane. Enjoy finding some new reads, friends!
- Momastery’s post on hard-won love — a great inspiring read that’ll make you cry. I dare you. Her book, Carry on, Warrior is on my to-read list.
- Seattle coffee shop that promotes story. Thanks to my friend Olga for pointing this place out!
- Beth at Grace Everyday talks about her identity shifting to what God says she is; she has an inspiring 31-days series using songs as the impetus for her writing.
- Jess Connolly shares her Messy Motherhood confessions. Preach it sister! She’s also got some lovely Advent calendar art in her shop that I have my eye on.
- Ann Voskamp always speaks to my heart; here she writes about the hard days. Ann is always a breath of fresh air.
What have you been reading? What thoughts are swirling around in your heads? I’m re-reading some parts of my favorite novels (art begets art) and have about 10 books that I’m in the midst of on my nightstand. I can never just read one at a time.
This is the fifth post for the Write 31 days challenge, where I’ll be writing every day through the month of October. I’m excited to see what comes of this daily practice. I’d love for you to comment, pin the above image, share posts and subscribe to receive posts to the right in the sidebar as we work through these things together. Posts in the series are all linked to from the first post.