Just a reminder that a giveaway that I’m helping with ends this week! So enter soon and link up your posts!
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Ashley @Circling the Story
We had a great first week with 21 posts linked up! We’re hoping for more. Please invite your friends and promote this hop! The top post last week with the most clicks belonged to Julie’s Lifestyle about Debbie Macomber’s Rose Harbor in Bloom. Thanks Julie for linking up.
The goal behind this hop is to promote family-friendly literature and activites. Remember we are still partnered with two great book bloggers to give away five awesome books as a kickoff celebration of this hop! Our book giveaway partners and the books they are giving away are:
Melissa from My Recent Favorite Books. Her giveaway book is a wonderful family-friendly romance!
This heart-warming story is being made into Hallmark Movie!
Plot Summary: Harry Mills is a guardian angel on a mission: help twenty-four-year-old Addie Folsom get her life back on track—and, if the right moment strikes, help her find love. Read more about this book at Debbie Macomber’s site.
Your hosts, Mary and Ashley, are giving away these books:
This small book, 365 Pocket Prayers for Mother by Christian authors and mothers, Amie Carlson, Karen Hodge, and Erin Kelley Marshall, is packed with quick prayers tied into the Word of God that you can meditate on and let sink into your soul. Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a copy of this book which I will mail to the winner. 🙂
You see more in my review of this book here.
This beautiful book by author R. Mitchell Scott was published by Ambassador International. The publisher provided me with a copy and will be sending a copy to our winner. You can read my review here!
Ashley is giving away this great cookbook.
We will have one winner who will receive a convoy of mail with each of these books.
To participate in the giveaway complete the entry form below. You have until December 14 to complete the entries. This contest is open to U.S. residents only.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too!
Linking up with these hops this week: